Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Autodesk Revit Blogspot - Stats

Do you have a blog? Well if your are using Google Blogger to host your blog you will have noticed a new feature which has sneaked its way in. Typically I have used Google Analytics to track my blog activity. Not for any particular reason, just because I find it interesting to see where the pockets of Revit activity is happening around the world. However, a new feature is available to you when you login to you Blogger Dashboard. You will discover a new tab called Stats.

image

This is like a realtime version of Analytics. You can view allsorts, you can even see which posts are being read at a particular moment in time. Be sure to check it out as its fascinating.

image

Also, check out William L Campo’s post on different ways to view Blogger.

http://undernda.blogspot.com/2011/04/new-point-of-view.html

image

Finally, a quick shout out to all those that have linked to my Revit Architecture 2012 preview post. So far it received 12647 viewings; I am glade you have found it useful and I am humbled….

1 comment :

Valkin said...

David
I totally agree the stats are fascinating to read. To see that you really do have readers all over the world it quite humbling