Friday, April 16, 2010

So Revit Architecture 2011 is finally here

image

As noted yesterday, RAC 2011 is available for download from the subscription Centre. Its a fairly heavy download, all 2.6 gigs worth of it, but its worth the wait!!

It can also be downloaded from the Autodesk website

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=14973244

After all of the excitement of the trip to the Autodesks Offices in Waltham last week, I got a rather nasty flu bug which was knocked me out for the last 6 days! Mind you, if Autodesk had decided to hold the event this week, I would have been stuck in New York as the UK is currently a no fly zone. This is due to a Volcano in Iceland spitting out ash into the atmosphere and this has drifted into the UK airspace. Aeroplanes and Volcanic ash don’t seem to make a good mix!

image

I’ve been helping James Vandezande on a section on concept curtain walling for the forthcoming “Mastering Revit Architecture 2011” he, Phil Read and Eddie C are working on. I managed to get the draft over to James on Thursday after some initial edits. I believe its been forwarded to the technical editor to pull part! I’ve seen some of the sections and I reckon it will be an awesome book when its finally published. Get your Amazon orders in now!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

though i enjoy seeing that house again, i find it funny that no one noticed the wall going RIGHT-THROUGH the stairs.. lol..

Unknown said...

never thought that the stairs stopped there and that, that is a safety door?