OK, time is moving along….you now only have 44 days until the inaugural North American Revit Technology Conference. The conference is being held at the Hyatt Huntington Beach, Orange County, California from the 23rd to the 25th June 2011. Key note speakers include Autodesk CEO Carl Bass as well as Paul Doherty Senior VP for Screampoint with sponsorship from AEC Systems, Prop Repro Graphics, The Ant Group as well as Newforma.
So I am hearing you say “A Revit Conference, by the sea, in the sun! This must be a jolly?” I think not, if the USA event is anything like the Australian event, which is now in its seventh year, this looks set to be a serious education conference…...
- Learn from some of the world's top instructors and industry experts.
- Share ideas and insights with an international community of your peers.
- Explore the latest trends and technologies
- Cultivate important business and professional contacts that can benefit your company and your career.
- Come to learn from the experts and leave with a wealth of knowledge, practical methods, and new ideas.
- See how Revit and related applications drive ESD analysis and simulation.
- Unlock the potential of BIM to streamline the building procurement and construction process.
- CPD formal and informal points
So who should attend? If you are involved with Revit & BIM, seriously, this looks set to be an essential conference for you to attend. All your normal Revit stars will be performing including Paul Aubin, Jim Balding, Dave Conant, Kelly Cone,Jason Grant, Eddy Krygiel,Robert Manna, Lee Miller to name but a few. Also, much of the content will focus on the Revit 2012 release, which is a real bonus if you are about to move over to the RAC 2012 platform.
If you need to know more, be sure to go to the RTC North America Website for more details. http://www.revitconference.com.au/rtc2011us/index.htm