Once again, I would just like to wish those of you that follow my blog a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Wow, 365 days disappeared very quickly and the older you are, the quicker it goes. Its been a very odd one with some real lows as well as amazing highs. These are my top ten cool/weird things of 2010, in no particular order……
- Presenting with James Van at AU 2010, but then forgetting how to draw a wall in front of 600 people!
- Being part of (all be it very small) the Mastering Revit Architecture 2011 authoring team
- Getting a message left on my cellphone from Autodesk to attend the 2011 AEC day in Waltham, MA, one day before April Fools!
- Autodesk releasing Vasari
- The Apple Ipad
- Angry Birds
- My blog post for RAC 2011 making it into AEC edge mag
- Stability in the RAC 2011 UI!!!!!
- Forgetting how to draw a wall in front of 600 people!
- Cloud computing
I look forward to 2011, its gonna be another interesting one……