Sunday, November 29, 2009

Well I have arrived….at AU2009

Well I have arrived in Vegas for AU2009. Flight was good, all be it rather long. This years event is at the Mandalay Bay, which I think is a first, in previous years its always been held at the Venetian. Hotel is a monster, its huge! I have been coming to AU for a number of years now and the view from my room this year has to be the best ever! Directly over the airport, with the strip to your left….. although sleeping at height it a bit weird.

IMAG0096 

Today's a chillout day, but I will be preparing datasets and text for the two classes I am doing on Tuesday and Wednesday.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

wish i could afford going to AU, and to think i live in Vegas.. *sigh*

hope you enjoy it!

DĂ©cio Ferreira said...

and how it was? What news about revit and improvements?