Monday, October 03, 2011

The trouble with BIM

A thought provoking & maybe controversial view point from Martyn Day over at AEC Magazine on the Trouble with BIM….

He raises, in my humble opinion some very interesting points.He is not saying BIM is bad, instead highlighting the current challenges.


angelo said...

Dear David,
I totally agree with you. I am quite concerned with such a point of view because Italy lacks a consistent Strategy about BIM(M)and, for instance, very few colleagues are using Revit MEP.
In Italy, we are just starting to prepare Integrated Models using Revit Architecture, Structure and MEP.
A naive approach might be fatal to the reliability and reputation of the Collaborative Design.
The leading International Consultancies could provide with the newcomers some useful warnings.


CCTVkarachi said...

I always learn something new from your post!Great article. I wish I could write so well.

security equipment